Navigating record demand to serve you better
Updated on February 25, 2:00 p.m. ET
Our contact center is experiencing longer than normal wait times due to record volumes that are more than double historical levels. We are committed to improving your experience. Learn more.
What actions we’ve taken
We have quadrupled our call centre hiring and reallocated resources from across the bank to answer calls more quickly.
- Wednesday’s average call centre wait time was 21 minutes, improved from last week’s average of 48 minutes.
- 43% of calls were answered within 10 minutes last week.
We are actively flexing capacity on the platform to continue to offer you a reliable online experience.
- BMO InvestorLine platform uptime was 100% last week, with no downtime since November of 2020.
Please note our self-serve online features available to you anytime, anywhere. Learn more.
- Forgot your password? We’ve made it easy for you to reset your sign-in or trading password. Watch this short video to see how or select Forgot Your Password under the password field to get started.
- Looking for your tax documents? Find the schedule here. (Reminder: when your tax documents become available you can access them through eDocuments.)
We appreciate your understanding and thank you for choosing to invest with us.